The Chainsmokers Don T Let Me Down Lirik. Right now i need a miracle. Hurry up now, i need a miracle. The song features the vocals of american singer daya, and was released on february 5, 2016, through disruptor records and columbia records. Yeah, i need you right now. So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down. I say your name but you're not around. I need you, i need you, i need you right now yeah, i need you right now so don’t let me, don’t let me, don. Maka janganlah kau, janganlah kau kecewakan aku. [chorus] i need you, i need you, i need you right now. I call your name but you’re not around. Bukan itu saja, lagu ini juga memenangkan best dance recording di ajang grammy awards 2017. I think i'm losing my mind now. Lirik lagu dan terjemahan : Don't let me down lyrics: Right now i need a miracle.
The song was written by andrew taggart, emily warren and scott harris. Hurry up now, i need a miracle. It's in my head, darling i hope. Oh, i think i'm losing my mind now, yeah, yeah, yeah. Hurry up now, i need a miracle. Crashing, hit a wall / right now i need a miracle / hurry up now, i need a miracle / stranded, reaching out / i call your name, but you're not around / i. Yeah, aku membutuhkanmu saat ini. So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down. Yeah, i need you right now. Oh, i think i'm losing my mind now,.
I Call Your Name But You’re Not Around.
Hurry up now, i need a miracle. I say your name but you're not around. Right now i need a miracle. That you'll be here, when i need you the most. The song was written by andrew taggart, emily warren and scott harris. The chainsmokers don't let me down lyrics crashing, hit a wall right now i need a miracle hurry up now, i need a miracle stranded, reaching out i call your name but you're not around i say your name but you're not around i need you, i need you, i need you right now yeah, i need you right now so don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down Yeah, i need you right now. I say your name but you're not around. Capo di fret 4 (intro) c g d em c g d em c g crashing, hit a wall d em right now i need a miracle c hurry up now g d em i need a miracle c g stranded, reaching out d i call your em name but you're not around c i say your g d em name but you're not around (chorus) c i need you, i need you, g i.
I Say Your Name But You’re Not Around.
Hurry up now, i need a miracle. Don’t let me down ft. Don't let me down, don't let me down, down, down. Crashing, hit a wall right now i need a miracle hurry up now, i need a miracle stranded, reaching out i call your name but you’re not around i say your name but you’re not around. Hurry up now, i need a miracle. Right now i need a miracle. I think i'm losing my mind now. I call your name but you're not around. I need you, i need you, i need you right now.
Don't Let Me Down Is A Song By American Production Duo The Chainsmokers.
It's in my head, darling i hope. Don't let me down became. Bukan itu saja, lagu ini juga memenangkan best dance recording di ajang grammy awards 2017. I call your name but you're not around. Say you'll never let me go say you'll never let me go say you'll never let me go ah ah say you'll never let me go deep in my bones, i can feel you take me back to a time only we knew hideaway we could waste the night with an old film smoke a little weed on my couch in the back room hideaway say you'll never let me go say you'll never let me go. Crashing, hit a wall / right now i need a miracle / hurry up now, i need a miracle / stranded, reaching out / i call your name, but you're not around / i. Yeah, i need you right now Hurry up now, i need a miracle. I think i'm losing my mind now.